ZILLERTAL IN SUMMER
The active valley in “the first holiday region in the Zillertal” invites everyone to experience and discover the whole wealth of the surrounding nature. Take your time, relax and enjoy all that the Zillertal mountain panorama has to offer. Use the 1400 km of hiking trails and discover – from the beginning of June to the end of October – with the interactive hiking map exciting excursions, different hiking routes & very beautiful sights. Especially for hiking with children, the Zillertal offers many varied hiking and theme trails and special climbing courses, so that your children do not have to sit still for a moment during the summer holidays. For the avid golfer there is a superior 18 hole course, stretching over 65 hectares. Relaxed moments with a fantastic view.
- Superior golf course Zillertal Uderns, 18-hole on 65 hectares -1400 km of hiking trails
- Special hiking & theme trails and climbing courses for children
- Hike-buses that take you from A to B.
- Adventure and experiences on the Erlebnisberg Spieljoch
- Zillertal ActivCard, a card with many advantages
- Water play park
- Kids climbing park
- Hintertux Glacier
- 1200 km of marked cycling and mountain bike routes
- Interactive walking and cycling map for the entire region
- “Pumptrack” cycling track
- 10 summer ziplines
- Golf course
- And much more
The most active valley in the world lives up to its name with more than 1,200 km of marked mountain bike and cycling routes. With more than 30 different tours, you can enjoy easy cycling paths, scenic and adventurous mountain bike trails to varied bike tours of all levels of difficulty.
The very diverse network of trails and routes takes you to an altitude of 2,400 meters and guarantees you fantastic panoramic views over the Zillertal Alps. The bicycle and mountain bike offer ranges from beginner or family routes on the bike paths to demanding day tours through the entire valley and into the mountains.